,

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New in Rag & Bone Langlen Moto Leather Jacket

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_9637_12

As you know I’ve been searching high and low for the prefect leather moto jacket for Winter. Ideally I would have liked to buy one from a physical location where I could try on and do my change-room-pouts in front of a mirror, but I took a chance and ordered the Rag & Bone Langlen moto jacket online. All I knew was that it matched all my requirements on paper: double lapels, tick, double breasted, tick and bold zip details, tick. When it arrived, it was like meeting an internet boyfriend for the first time: either you realise that it was all a mistake, or that he was even better than you’d imagined. Luckily, for me it was the latter. The leather is just so impossibly soft. The cut is perfectly fitted and both feminine and hard edged at the same time. Perfect the fit may be, but, as is my habit with jacket of late, I’ll likely only be wearing these on my shoulders (a style which a friend recently dubbed the ‘amputee look’).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!