,

Sunday, March 24, 2013

L.A.M.B Oxley Pumps

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_5398

My first encounter with the L.A.M.B Oxley pumps was while doing some retail research for my Ankle Strap Heels post last year. Then seeing it on gorgeous Aimee from Song of Style and talking shoes with my fellow Canberran blogger Happy Schnapper pushed me over the edge of obsessively wanting this shoe. By then the black suede version I had my eyes on had sold out everywhere, which turned out to be sartorial kismet as I actually loved the rerelease of the Oxley in wine so much better. If there was such as thing as a perfect shoe, the Oxley may just be it. The chic contrasting double straps, the low cut toe cleavage making toe, ultra sexy beyond skinny stiletto heel, and that subtle platform, giving a look of levitation. That lookalikes have been made by brands like Jeffrey Campbell may be a strong indication of the Oxley’s cult status.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!