,

Monday, March 4, 2013

Diner En Blanc Canberra 2013

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_7876

I’ve never worked so hard for a picnic in my life. But then again, Diner En Blanc is no ordinary picnic. Picture this, a fabulous picnic attended by hundreds of guests all dressed elegantly in white (in vein of a 1880’s Renoir painting), with white chairs, white table clothes, white balloons, white table decoration and beautiful food (which are not required to be white). Among all sorts of rules to abide by, I had to find myself a white dress, which was much more difficult than I imagined. Seeing that I was in a pinch, local vintage shop Opshoppers put together a lavender scented White Emergency Package for me in the nick of time.

 

IMG_7895

IMG_7914_2

Vintage Dress Glow Mesh Bag and Accessories c/o Opshoppers

Tony Bianco Shoes

IMG_7524

IMG_7527

This is my adorable White Emergency Pack from Opshoppers. I smelled of lavender all night. And look what owner Finoa was wearing! So adorable!

IMG_7522

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!