,

Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Waltz

Pin It Now!

 

FashionBlogger
After spending the best of a night watching Viennese waltz videos edited to Josh Groban ballads on Youtube, I became convinced that my calling was to be a ballroom dancer. Five minutes later, after the illusions of grandeur subsided (and having remembered the failed two weeks I spent in 2011 learning Hip Hop in a view to joining a Korean girl band), I was content just knowing that there are people in the world who are able to illustrate beauty and love so poignantly through dance. For that purpose, I think there is no dance as beautiful and romantic as the Viennese waltz (see, for reference, Final Fantasy VIII Waltz Scene). As for my true calling, well, that’s probably to rather convincingly dress up as a Swan Lake ballerina in Canberran news publications.

 

FashionBlogger  FashionBlogger

Rachel Broderie Anglaise Top

Ellery Silk Organza Ruffle Skirt (www.velvetlane.com.au)

Maison Martin Margiela Re-issue Candy Clutch

L.A.M.B. Oxley Pumps

 

Photos c/o The Canberra Times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!