,

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Kimono Jacket #2

Pin It Now!
IMG_5524
Big welcome to my brand new followers this week – yes, I know who you are! The blogger-reader relationship. It can be so lopsided, don’t you think? I mean, you know pretty much everything there is to know about me (i.e. that I’m beyond vain and that I have an unhealthy obsession with ankle strap heels), but all I know about you is a rather uninformative 10 pixel icon. So now it’s your turn to dish! Here’s a little questionnaire for you. But be warned. With just the following 5 simple questions, I could quite possibly read your very soul… … …
  1. Do you have a blog? Link please!
  2. Do you like the sound of your own voice? Please explain.
  3. List in order of priority: career/study, love, shoes.
  4. What do you imagine you’ll be doing next year, on this very day?
  5. If you were a character in Game of Thrones, what animal would adorn your family crest? Explain.


IMG_5510IMG_5518IMG_5540
In other news, I’ve taken on the challenge of styling this kimono jacket from VIPARO in three different outfits. This is outfit #2. Checkout outfit #1 here. Which one do you prefer?

IMG_5577
VIPARO Kimono Jacket
Forever New Body Suit
C&A Pants
Wittner Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!