,

Saturday, October 27, 2012

End of week outfit – White lace dress and black boots

Pin It Now! IMG_1030
I wore: Sunglasses – Ebay.com • Lace dress c/o www.vanitybox.com.au • Bag – H for Handbag • Spiked Litas – www.solestruck.com
I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with lace. When I was a kid, I used to hoard paper doilies because I thought they were pretty. I don’t know what I intended to with them all! This super cute lace dress was kindly sent to me by www.vanitybox.com.au. Like everything at Vanity Box, the quality is always impressive for the price. I always prefer high waisted and short styles for my body shape, as they tend not to emphasize my chunky thighs!


Don’t forget to enter my BIG giveaway with www.vanitybox.com.au !
giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!