,

Sunday, September 30, 2012

End of Week Outfit: Stripe pants and tuxedo blazer

Pin It Now! IMG_0366
IMG_0377IMG_0338
I wore: Tuxedo Jacket – French Connection UK • Tiger muscle T c/o www.romwe.com • Pink stripe pants – Motel Rocks • Boots by Sam Edelman – www.solestruck.com
No matter which way I look at these stripe pants by Motel Rocks, they look like skin tight clown pants! I kinda really like that. Makes you look twice. I don’t know who said vertical stripes are flattering for the figure. The rule certainly doesn’t apply to fitted styles. The stripes are like scales on a map, the map of my ass.
By the way, the spot where I took these photos is actually quite special. It is simultaneously the Canberra pigeon sanctuary (see poop piles) and where me and my boyfriend shared our feelings for the first time, at the top of the stares on a cold spring evening…while hundreds of pigeons watched on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!