,

Monday, September 10, 2012

End of week outfit: Ombre Blazer and pastel pink trousers

Pin It Now!
I wore: Ombre Blazer c/o www.romwe.comFloral sleeveless shirt c/o www.romwe.com – • Pastel paper bag trousers(similar) – www.topshop.com13” Cambridge Satchel – The Cambridge Satchel Company • Nude Pumps - Tony Bianco

IMG_9200
IMG_9157IMG_9213

I think we too often take for granted the beautiful things there are to see in everyday life. But I wonder what it is that makes us suddenly take notice. This is my third year in Canberra, and my second Canberran Spring, but I wonder how I could have missed how beautiful it is at this time of year. The one thing that I never noticed is how many Australian Wattle trees there are in Canberra. The flowers are such a vibrant and intense yellow, and the way they bloom in big clouds makes them what could be considered Australia’s equivalent of cherry blossoms.



Also, I've got a bargain alert from Romwe.com! Printed leggings are so huge right now. Galaxy print leggins look to be going no where, and I absolutely insist that every girl must have a pair!

Romwe’s having a promo right now where you can save $5 if you spend over $60, by using the coupon leggin5 by 20 September 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!