,

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mid week outfit–Tiger tank and sequin skirt

Pin It Now!
f134_2_000IMG_7491_002IMG_7476_000f129_2
I wore: Oversized tiger print tank c/o www.romwe.com • Flower crown – DIY • Sequin skirt – Koom • Shoes – Thrifted


When I thought I had lost these outfit photos in the great computer crash of August 2012, I actually felt a great sense of loss! I tend to have a really bad memory, so photos for me are like my records of experiences in life. As no two moments are the same in life, even if I were to wear these clothes again, and take photos in the same spot at the same time, it wouldn’t be the same. I’m weirdly sentimental like that.
Anyway, getting back on topic about the outfit, I am crazy into big cat prints on tops, the more vicious looking the better! I guess this reflects my wild side? I fell in love with this top on romwe immediately. Good thing I nabbed it because it was sold out shortly after!
More_looks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!