,

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Midweek outfit: Oversized knits and white boots

Pin It Now!

11

1516

I wore: Oversized sweater c/o Sheinside • Chiffon and chambray shirt c/o oasap • Skirt by Sportsgirl • Buckle detail boots by Zu • Bag – Vintage

I’m on a quest this winter, to build a full repertoire of colourful chunky knits and outrageous printed tights. Imo, these will be the two pieces to get us through Aussie winter 2012. My new favourite item right now is British flag design oversized sweater from Sheinside! Not only is the design super cute, but it’s so slouchy and comfortable, and practically goes with, over and under everything. I hope you’ll forgive me if my outfits for the next month is littered with this item!

If you haven’t already, you’ve got to check out Sheinside! They have so much amazing street style inspired pieces that you can literally find anything there you’ve seen on your favourite blogger or lookbooker. The clothes I’ve received so far have been really top quality. Best of all, shipping is FREE World wide! New sign ups also get a 15% off coupon!

shinside

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!