,

Sunday, July 29, 2012

End of week outfit–Crochet top and denim shorts

Pin It Now!

 269_2268264

I wore: Crochet top – Sportsgirl • Denim Shorts by Wrangler – General Pants Co. • Boots by Sam Edelman – www.solestruck.com • Bag – Fash’n’Treasure

I’m a huge fan of festival wear – bohemian, frayed, denim and impossibly short shorts - but I have no interest in festivals. Ok that is probably the wankiest thing I’ve said this month. I gave it a jolly good try when I went to Stonefest one year (with a guy who thought he was on a date with me!), and I was unfortunately bored out of my mind. Maybe if I followed the indie music scene I would get what it’s all about. In any case, half way though the day it started pouring down with rain and we went to do something else that’s undeniably and consistently entertaining – restauranting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!