,

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Achieving ash blonde, attempt two!

Pin It Now!

I’ve been saying for ever that I wanted to get my hair bleached and dyed to ash blonde. I finally bit the bullet and did this in May. I was so happy with the results, but I wasn’t able to get a true ash on the first attempt. Here’s a photo from back in May.

74_2

This is what it looked like a month and a half later, when the tone faded out. I’m told that for ash tone to hold, I’d have to get it retoned a few times.

132

To restore my colour, I went to what I think is one the best hair salon in Canberra, Hair Flair, in Dickson. So here’s what I was able to achieve. Stylist Teresa further lightened my hair several levels and toned it to a true ash. I was so happy with the colour!

102178154_2

A couple of washes later, the colour has become much warmer, and I really like it!

203

If you’re looking for the best hair dresser in Canberra:

Hair Flair

Dickson Place, Dickson ACT 2602

(02) 6248 0845 ‎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!