,

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Studded nails–Easy instant rock chic!

Pin It Now!

27

Recently, everything’s become studded, bags, shoes, tights… so then the natural progression is of course, studded nails!

 

studded

(Givenchy; Miu Miu; Christian Louboutin; House of Dereon)

 

I created this look with Dior Vernis in 905 ‘Black Sequins’ and my trusty Seche Vite dry fast top coat. I decided against silver studs, and used black studs instead, so it somewhat blended in with the nail colour. I love nail looks that are both understated and totally unique at the same time.

Seche Vite top coat is so great for firmly sticking on nail decorations. I just paint a thick coat over the nail polish and then apply the studs before the polish dries.

31

3229

Don’t forget to enter my Beauty’s in the bag Giveaway! So many prizes to be won!!beautyinthebaggiveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!