,

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

May outfits recap!

Pin It Now!

My lack of timeliness in life being a feature in everything I do, I’ve finally decided, now at the end of June, it’s time to do a recap of outfits from May. May for me was the month I finally got the hang of self photography. It still takes a lot of trial and error, and 80% of all the photos taken are virtually unusable, but for the few that do turn out, it’s completely worth it!

May was the month of florals, biker boots and black leggings. Lets take a trip down in memory lane, to my favourite outfit posts of May!

 

Floral Print and Rocking Shoes

51_2

The new leather skirt

149_2s

Autumn Florals

114

Chunky Knits and Sleet Tights

IMG_3570

Wild Eyes

5

What was May like for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!