,

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Monday Nail Stuff–Fast and fun kitty emote nails!

Pin It Now!

This Monday Nail Stuff I wanted to create an easy-peasy fun design that anyone could whip up in about 10 minutes! I give you: ‘kitty emote nails’!

31

You just need:

  • Any cute base colour. I’m using OPI ‘I’m not really a waitress’
  • One white colour. I’m using OPI ‘Alpine Snow’
  • One black colour. I’m using L.A. Colours ‘Circuits’
  • One super thin paint brush (on ebay for about $1)

The process is easy:

Step 1: Paint on the base colour

Step 2: Using the thin paint brush, paint brackets in the white colour.

32

Step 3: On top of the brackets, draw the ears.

33

Step 4: Fill in the cat face.

34

Step 5: Paint a black border around the cat face.

35

Step 6: Paint in the face, any case you want!

36

Repeat with other nails, different expressions for best results!

30

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!