,

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Monday Nail Stuff: Peppermint Candy nails!

Pin It Now!

Continuing with my theme of food inspired nail art, this Monday Nail Stuff is fun and delectable Peppermint Candy nails!

267

Ironically, when I was young I hated peppermint and they’re still not my first choice for sweets, but man are they adorable! These pretty much epitomize ‘candy’ in my mind.

image9746164

It took a few tries to master the right swirl design, but once I did, it was super easy!

6668

15I used:

  • OPI Alpine Snow for the base colour
  • OPI Red My Fortune Cookie
  • OPI Hot & Spicy
  • OPI I’m Not Really a Waitress

 

Speaking of colourful cute things, don’t forget to enter my contact lens giveaway if you haven’t yet! Enter now!

lensvillagegiveaway2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!