,

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Review: Beuberry Kitten Eyes Brown Circle Lens

Pin It Now!

Predictably most of the circle lenses I own are made by Geo Medical, it being the most popular Korean circle lens maker in South East Asian countries. So it’s exciting to branch out and try out some of the other brands, like Beuberry, which is stocked by www.uniqso.com. Uniqso never told me what model they were sending me, so when I received their package I was pleasantly surprised to find a pair of pretty brown lenses, Beuberry Kitten Eyes Brown! As you know, I’ve been on a quest to find the perfect brown lens.

22

I love Uniqso’s branded packaging box. So cute! I will enjoy putting my bric-a-brac in it.

Apart from Beuberry’s lens jars being somewhat shorter than some other brands, it’s generally the same make, with secure aluminium sealing.

25

word_details

Origin: Korea

Brand: Beuberry

Diameter: 16 mm

Water Content: 55%

Use: 12 months

 

The design is organic and natural, mimicking the look of a human iris, with an overall light transparent brown tint, and randomized deep brown radiating lines throughout.

2628

The first thing you notice about Beuberry Kitten Brown Eyes is the incredible halo effect. Because of the size of the lens compared with the average human iris, and its transparent quality, it gives the illusion of deep and glowing (or maybe reflective) brown eyes. 23_1

Actually this really reminds me of anime eyes. Exhibit A. (One of my old illustrations xD).

More_cuteness_by_sa55y

With some lenses that have no defined black border (like Vivian ‘Pineapple’ 3 Tone Green), they tend to not have the enlarging effect you’d expect from their size. Not so with Beuberry Kitten Eyes! This lens decidedly enlarges the eyes, and also looks their size.

21_2

20_2

I totally LOVE the look of these lenses. Also, if I were to every do any anime cosplaying, these would be my first choice!

word_thegoodnews

  • Despite the size, the design is rather natural, relying on the halo effect to deliver the design.
  • Gives a look of deep and reflective brown eyes.
  • Great enlarging effect.
  • Has high curvature, making it easy to apply.
  • Extremely comfortable – felt comfortable for at least 5 hours.

word_thebadnews

  • Some may find the 16mm size too large for everyday wear.

If you are thinking of trying out Beuberry Kitten Eyes Brown, don’t forget to input my discount code ‘JL10’ for a 10% discount on your purchase!

Blogger-Promo_Jiawa_Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!