,

Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Nail Stuff–Rainbow striped nails!

Pin It Now!

With all the rainy grey gloomy days, I felt I wanted to put some colour back in my life with rainbow nails!

IMG_8865IMG_8866

24

This is actually a really easy look to create, but you just a whole lot of colours! You don’t need to let each new strip to completely dry before applying the next. I simply held my nails under a hair dryer for about 20 seconds in between colours!

I used (in order):

  • OPI Base coat
  • Essie “Tri-beca”
  • OPI “Suzi Says Fung Shui”
  • China Glaze “Jolly Holly”
  • China Glaze “Happy go lucky”
  • OPI “Hot & Spicy”
  • OPI “Red my fortune cookie”
  • Seche Vite Top Coat

Hmm interesting. All the OPI colours I used are from the Hong Kong collection…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!