,

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Midweek outfit–the hidden leopard addiction

Pin It Now!

IMG_9344

I wore: Top from Sports Girl; Thrifted tassel necklace; Jeans by Ksubi; Jeffrey Campbell Mariel wedges in suede; Bag from ebay (wow I look serious in outfit photos!)

I’ve always been a huge fan of leopard prints, so when animal print came back a few seasons ago I was so excited about all the items I could finally get in leopard. This time round it was all about accessories so I saw bags, belts, scarves and even shoes all in leopard. In particular I was always jonesing to buy a cute pair of luxurious leopard print pony hair ballet slippers.

image1xl

But, as I am becoming increasingly aware, I have this weird tendency to never get myself the things that I want most. Maybe it’s because with things I really want I take too long to ‘choose the right one’ and never end up making a choice. Or maybe I subconsciously believe I don’t deserve the things I really want. Or maybe I’m afraid that the things I really want will ultimately turn out disappointing…woah, deep! What ever the reason, as a rule I feel fine about handing over my moolah for anything as long as I don’t really, really want it. Weird! So this is the story of this leopard/tiger print oversized T…the item I got out of the leopard print trend that never fully fulfilled my original desire…

Nonetheless I love this T! It’s so comfy and totally wearable with everything :)Oh and did I mention it was on sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!