,

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Midweek outfit: Something simple

Pin It Now!

When I’m throwing clothes on in the morning, I always have to stop myself from stacking on bits and pieces like a Christmas tree. I’m a bit all over the place that way. I think when you have one or two great pieces, adding anything on would just crowd your look. I totally love these faux leather pants I picked up from Material Pleasures last weekend – such a great cut and really forgiving on my chunky legs!

IMG_8860

I wore: Silk shirt and Faux leather pants both by Zara; Shoes from Windsorsmith.

It’s funny, for the first time in many many years, maybe for the first time ever, I’ve started to feel self-conscious about my figure. I’ve never been those things that most girls want: skinny, tall or busty, but for some reason when I was younger I just didn’t think there was anything to be ashamed of not having these. Maybe I was in denial! Recently my mother has been calling me EVERY DAY to talk to me about losing weight. I can see where she’s coming from, but Bitch be crazy!!! She tells me that it’s healthy to starve yourself every second day, based on some hack study that appeared in the weekend newspaper. Also don’t eat breakfast, then eat only an apple for lunch. Don’t eat Italian food, because cheese is spawned from hell. Throwing up only once in a while when you ‘accidentally’ ate too much isn’t that bad – huh WHAT?!

Chinese people are so obsessed about being skinny it’s scary.

But all outrageous claims aside, can lose any weight? I seriously doubt it. Eating is like a full time hobby for me, and oh did I mention I hate exercise?

Wish me luck haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!