,

Sunday, December 11, 2011

So so pink: Chanel Luminous Satin Lip Colour–Insolente

Pin It Now!

I’m going through somewhat of a lippy phase, searching the department store counters for my perfect colour. Till now, Dior Addict High Shine Lip Colour in Front Row Fig was my favourite…until I paid my first visit to the Chanel counter, and I was officially converted. Anne, the Chanel consultant, said it so well ‘for makeup, it’s always Chanel’.

This is the so so pink, Chanel Luminous Satin Lip Colour in Insolente – so pink and yet so wearable. At first I thought I was taking home a somewhat rebellious pink, but-I don’t know how Chanel does it-this is a hot pink that works with almost everything.

 27

I’m in love with the elegant simple black and gold design...

28

And the cool pop up action of the lipstick (thank goodness this lippy came with instructions, or I probably would never have figured out how to open it)!

35

And the colour? Deliciously juicy pink.

18

I love wearing my Mor Lip Marshmallow clear lip gloss over the top of this matte lipstick!

3029

word_thegoodnews

  • Outstandingly vibrant and a gorgeous colour of pink – bright but not ‘red-light district’ bright
  • Super silky, glides on smooth and so even.
  • Elegant packaging that’s become somewhat of a hand fixation for me.
  • Doesn’t dry out my lips

word_thebadnews

  • Not a colour stay type, so it does come off everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!