,

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Material Pleasures Photoshoot

Pin It Now!

For those of you who might be wondering where the heck I have disappeared to in the past two weeks, all I have to say is…there is a lot of things going on in my life lately…a LOT. I don’t feel like I have any concrete developments to report right now, but suffice it to say that my life is much like a Bollywood movie right now.

Other news I am pleased to report is last week’s photoshoot for Material Pleasure’s editorial in which I was lucky enough to have been asked to be the photographer! Some of you might already know that my old faithful Canon EOS 1000D died on me a few weeks ago (by being tipped from a tripod on its nose!…by me), and luckily I picked up my 5D Mark II just in time for the shoot. What an amazing camera :O.

The photoshoot was so much fun, and there are a few more planned in the following months.

Chloe did an amazing job as makeup artist. She created a nude look that was so perfect for the four looks we shot that day.

88

8990

Tahlia, the stylist, put together four amazing outfits from the Material Pleasures’ recycled designer clothing range. Tahlia has so much going on in the Fashion community in Canberra - check out her blog: Dorothy & Mr Lee Re-fashion!

9192

A sneak preview of some of my favourite photos from the shoot below.

We shot everything in an industrial place behind the Material Pleasure boutique in Fyshwick. Amazingly, there was a kitch old Peugeot hatch abandoned

257

As the photographer you tend to remain pretty anonymous but then again you could always be a camwhore!

10

I have to apologize for the delay in announcing the winners of my most recent giveaway. That will be coming up in tomorrow’s post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!