,

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Introducing…Closet Voyage business card!

Pin It Now!

I’m finally back in Canberra, after my 9 day holiday in Perth! I had such a great time…and did way too much shopping than planned! I will do a haul post when I have time, but right now it’s just back to work, work, work. Every single member of my team have moved on to new jobs, leaving me as the only lawyer left, and so much work to do. I haven’t had a chance to blog at all!

When I got back, of course, there were so many packages waiting for me to open, of all the things I had ordered before I left. One of them was the Closet Voyage business card!! I ordered these because I had been taking photos of people at events and telling them that it was for my blog, but I had to keep writing down my blog address for them on any random paper and pen we could find. So I thought it would be better to just get some business cards printed.

148

I chose the cheapest printing options, so the cards are matte and relatively thin. Still I think they serve their purpose well!

This was the design. I uploaded a PNG image at 700 dpi to avoid any pixilation, but in the end, you get what you paid for!

business_card_preview

I got these printed at www.Vistaprint.com.au because I saw their ‘$2 for 250 cards’ deal. But this ended up costing me $15 with all the ‘costs’ on top haha. But hey, it’s still dirt cheap!!

If anyone else would like to know how to design and print their own business cards, I would be happy to do a howto post ^^

Did you get business cards for your blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!