,

Monday, July 11, 2011

Canberra Fash’n’Treasure July 2011

Pin It Now!

Another Fash’n’Treasure in Canberra this weekend! Serra and I are die hard fans of this event so we went along, even though the last one was only 2 months ago. They seem to be holding this more regularly due to its popularity. Unfortunately, I think it might have been too soon since the last one, and only half as many vendors turned up. We were still able to pick up a few nice things, and meet with the funky girls running the stalls!

89101112

Here’s my haul! I'll be doing a coordinate post like I did for my last Fash’n’Treasure haul later in the week.

13

I was surprised to find a dress like this!
IMG_8225

Serra picked up with cute velvet tote:

14

And gorgeous rose ear studs for only $2!

15

The dotted trench is so detailed, and that dress is super cute!

16

17

Our outfits for the day. Serra in her trademark ultra-feminine embellished style and me in minimalist white chiffon shirt from American Apparel and tassel necklace purchased on the same day.

51

Serra’s accessories were so beautiful as usual, so I had to take a few snaps.

Jewel embellished belt from Alanah Hill:37

Eclectic necklace from Diva:
39

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!