,

Friday, May 27, 2011

Sasa,com haul - supplies for the awsomest Lolita party of the year!

Pin It Now!

Pending Serra's Lolita birthday party next week, we stocked up on Lolitamake supplies from Sasa.com. As usual, the wonderful people at Sasa shipped these items in 4 business days :) (express shipping option).

Ta-daaa~

The item list:
  • SASATINNIE OIL BLOTTING PAPER Oil Blotting Paper (Scent of Rose)
  • Be Creation MINII SWEET PARTS Mini Sweet Parts-Strawberry
  • Be Creation MINII SWEET PARTS Mini Sweet Parts- Cream
  • Nivea VISAGE Creme
  • Koji DOLLY WINK Eyelash No.6 (Baby cute)
  • Koji DOLLY WINK Eyelash No.4 Feminine Style
  • Koji DOLLY WINK Eyelash No.8 Pure Little
  • Koji DOLLY WINK Nail Color
  • Lancome GALATIES DOUCEUR Gentle Softening Cleansing Fluid
  • VOV DAILY FRESH MINI PACK Apple AHA Peeling Gel
  • KOKUBO FUNNY FACE Cleansing Sponge Mittens
  • TONY MOLY Peach Anti-aging Hand Cream
  • SKINLITE Dual Wellbeing Masque
  • SKINLITE Strawberry Yogurt Masque
  • Kose SOFTYMO Softymo Whitening Facial Scrub
  • SKINLITE Strawberry Yogurt Masque
All of this for about $80 :)

On Thursday night I was thinking hmmm we should have received the order already. So I checked the mail box, and there it was, the infamous 'we missed you' red slip D:!!



It said I had three packages waiting, so off I went to the post office in my lunch break. Then they tell me they lost one of them! The weird thing is I have no idea what that package could be...I ordered two other Princess Mimi lenses earlier this week but it couldn't have arrived yet!

Anyway I already did my Sasa haul of the month, so most of these things are what my friends Serra and Maria bought...but as I ordered these for them I still got to take advantage of all the excitement of opening the package!!

I have to say Serra did a really good haul. She bought sooo much for so little. Overall her part of this order was about $50. Unfortunately a lot of the Dolly Wink items went out of stock before we made the order.

My purchases were only the following two:

Dolly Wink No.6 Baby Cute and Dolly Wink Nail Colour in Lemon Yellow - such a fresh colour!
I was sucked in by the cute packaging of this nail polish >.<. I thought it was a pretty good price at $7 for the bottle, but I didn't realize that it was SO small! But still, this is making a great first impression on me!

The back says: Koji Dolly Wink Nail Colour 10 Lemon Yellow. One coat, even coverage and perfect strong colour nail colour (sorry awkward translation). So this has some very specific promises!
I love how all the Dolly Wink items have such cute and inovative packaging. The box fastener at the top clasps together to form a bow!
I'll be painting this on my nails shortly :)

Also, I received my Princess Mimi lenses in the mail also! Will post about that next :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!