,

Monday, November 4, 2013

Shoe Cult Strut Cutout Chelsea Boot

Pin It Now!

IMG_3168 copy

It was shoe - *ahem* - love at first sight, guys, as you probably saw from my Pinterest spam a couple of weeks ago how obsessed I was about the Shoe Cult by Nasty Gal (Yup! They make shoes now, and so awesomely too!) ‘Strut’ Cutout Chelsea Boot. It turns out I found out about this shoe almost too late and I was somehow able to nab the very last size 37 left on the Nasty Gal website – see, it was meant to be! I just love the shoe-slash-boot-slash-sandal idea, and with the transparent strap, the ‘Strut’ looks as though they’re magically adhering to your feet. If there was such a thing as a ‘summer boot’ then these are them! I don’t have the research and data analysis to prove it, but I’m pretty darn sure the cut out feature make legs look longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!