,

Friday, September 20, 2013

THE SPANDEX DRESS

Pin It Now!

IMG_0700 copy 

IMG_0683 copy   IMG_0711 copy

Skull Print Dress c/o Galaxy Leggings Co \\ Vintage Vest from Material Pleasures \\ Sam Edelman Boots

I have no idea when it become ok to wear Spandex leggings outside of an 80’s Aerobics instructional video (don’t get me wrong, I think the leotard and leg warmer look is bang’n), but I for one, I’m relishing in their moment of social acceptability. I mean, it’s just a crazy comfortable fabric, no? As far as I know main stream makers of the spandex printed paraphernalia generally produce them in one size fits all, and yet, no matter what, it always fits perfectly. It also seems indestructible so you don’t feel abashed sitting on dubious park benches or doing lunges when ever you please. This morbidly cute skull print body con mini dress is from Galaxy Leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!