,

Friday, August 23, 2013

ELEGANT BIKER

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_8930 copy

IMG_8898 copyIMG_8941 copy  IMG_8915 copy

Zara Biker Coat (similar here) \\ Music Printed Tank c/o Choies \\ Vero Moda Leather Pants c/o ASOS (similar here) \\ ASOS Sonic White Ankle Strap Heels (here)

…is what I like to call this style I seem to be constantly trying to convey: she’s a lady, but she could totally beat you in an arm wrestle; she might not own a motorbike, but she damn well looks good posing near one; and her pants are ti-ight – yup, that’s her.

A continuation of my monochrome phase, I headed out, weather appropriate for once, in my beloved Zara Biker Coat and well loved Vero Moda Leather Pants. I have never regretted once getting all my key pieces in jet black. They go with everything, never go out of style, and just. Make. Sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!