,

Sunday, June 23, 2013

FADE TO BLACK

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_48502

 IMG_4847 copy

IMG_4850 copy  IMG_4868 copy

Ombre Jumper c/o Elm \\ Vero Moda Leather Pants c/o ASOS \\ Vintage Cross Shoulder Bag \\ Zu Shoes Spiked Clear Sided Heels (similar here)

Like my moody and enigmatic post title? I bet you were less than impressed when you realised it was quite literal and had no hidden meaning what so ever. I have a love affair with continuity, hence my track record of matching the colour schemes of my sweaters and pants (remember the rainbow number?). A fine ombre/dip dyed sweater can be dressed up or down. Last week I wore this deliciously fluffy jumper (thanks to Elm) for an easy laid back weekend getup, this time I toughened it up with my super skinny Vero Moda Leather Pants and a pair of statement heels. How are you wearing your sweaters this winter?

 

Romwe Summer Sale: Up to 70% off! Hundreds of styles!

image001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!