,

Monday, June 3, 2013

AN ENDLESS WINTER #1

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_4830

IMG_4818IMG_4826IMG_4827IMG_4829

Esprit Blazer (similar) // Knit c/o Elm Knitwear // Witchery Jodhpurs // Vintage Brogues from Material Pleasures // Croc Effect Bag c/o Romwe

Endless summer? Pish. Let winter go on for ever too, as well as all the cute knits of all sizes, colours and prints. There’s nothing mysterious about the ubiquitous appeal of a warm, comfortable and perfectly fitting sweater. Too bad they are so hard to find! I blame it on my oddly distributed arm fat. Once I’d pulled Elm Knitwear’s deliciously soft Downtown Longline Knit I was immediately infatuated. No wonder as it’s 16% Angora. It’s everything that a comfy everyday knit should be: warm, light weight and somewhere between fitted and slouchy, with enough length to cover your bum, as required.

The two tone striped design is very American sport, so I styled it with a classic Esprit navy blazer, Witchery jodhpurs and vintage brogues. This is the kind of outfit you can feel comfortable, and comfortably dressed well, in. Though the product label warmed me to love and not layer this sweater to avoid pilling, I took it as a serving suggestion (and did so at my own risk).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!