,

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Outfit: Monochrome on FASHFEST Day One

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_3022

By virtue of my uncanny ability to bring tomato sauce and white clothing together, white is something I’ve always subconsciously avoided. But I’ve somewhat rediscovered the colour since my white buying frenzy for my Dinner en Blanc outfit. White is as classic as black, or even better, the two together is a winning combination. This was my outfit for day one of FASHFEST Canberra 2013. This ASOS sequin dress was a surprise find at Material Pleasures, where I was styling their latest product photos shoot (more on that later). It doesn’t matter how often I check in at Material Pleasures, I always find something amazing.

 

IMG_3015IMG_2985

IMG_3006

I wore:

Rag & Bone Leather Jacket

ASOS Sequin Dress and Sonic Heels

Zara lunch bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!