,

Sunday, February 10, 2013

THE MOTO JACKET

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_6224
Sometimes I feel like I have a pretty good idea out what men like. It’s those shows about how buildings are big and how it’s hard to make toothpaste. Men really are from another planet if they call that ‘entertainment’. How do you sit through a whole hour of construction footage? Well I’ve had to watch hundreds of them. Just a part of the girlfriend J.O.B.

 

 

IMG_6189IMG_6250IMG_6263IMG_6231
I consider one of the best things I purchased last year was this T by Bettina Liano moto jacket. I love the slightly structured shoulders and cool draping of the collar. It’s the kind of jacket that looks good thrown over pretty much anything, especially a simple white T.  

 

T by Bettina Liano Jacket

Witchery T

UNIF Shorts

Ebay hightops

Guress? Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!