,

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Midweek outfit–Chunky knits and sleek tights

Pin It Now! IMG_3570102101
I wore: Oversized chunky knit by Alice’s Diary; Tights courtesy of http://www.oasap.com/; Biker boots by Dolce Vita, thrifted


I have an unhealthy obsession with chunky knits. It’s that organic slash geometric tactile texture. But it’s so hard to find a knit that doesn’t make me feel chunky on top. I saw this extra long sweater at a little Korean boutique in Sydney called ‘Alice’s Diary’. I knew I wanted it immediately, but when I asked the price I was slightly dismayed that it was $108. But I am operating under the rule later, that if it caught your eye straight away, you just have to buy it, because that’s definitely an item you’ll truly love.
I’m so in love with these biker boots I picked up at the last Canberra Fash’n’Treasure! They seem to go with just about everything!
100

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!