,

Sunday, May 13, 2012

End of week outfit–Glitter fix from OASAP

Pin It Now!
75_270_274_273_2
I wore: Sequin collar blouse from www.oasap.com; Tiered skirt by Forever New; Brogues by Church’s England, thrifted


I’m totally endorsing sequins and glitter for 2012! And if you look around, collar emphasis is trending like Charlie Sheen’s pithy catch phrases, the louder the better. So to me there couldn’t be a perfect combination than the sequin collar! When I saw this perfect sequin collar blouse on www.oasap.com, I couldn’t click ‘checkout’ fast enough! It’s just the perfect balance of bling and feminine chic, and it looks like it would just go with everything! I can’t wait to wear it under an oversized knit, with just the collar showing through!
76
about_the_store_thumb_thumb
www.oasap.com is currently my first port of call online shopping destination! Their stock has got me going starry eyed, and I like almost everything. OASAP promises to update with 100 new items each and every day! The prices are also very affordable, with worldwide free shipping! I love the fact that because they have so much stock, it’s like a treasure hunt to find the perfect item.
There are also lots of ways to get discounts at the moment if you hurry. New sign ups get a 20% discount voucher straight up. And if you pin 5 oasap items on Pinterest, you can get $15 off your next purchase! Also, oasap has a ‘Fashion Hunter’ program, where bloggers who meet certain criteria can get monthly freebies. Also, by inviting other bloggers into the Fashion Hunter program, and if those bloggers are successfully recruited, you will get $8 for each sign up!
Happy shopping!
oasap
By the way, I’ve caved and joined yet another social media platform, Pinterest! From what I can see, Pinterest is going to be mainstream in no time. Do you have a Pinterest account? Add me!! http://pinterest.com/closetvoyage/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!