,

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Midweek outfit–Think retro

Pin It Now!

 

IMG_7905_2IMG_7902

I wore: Scarf, thrifted; Sunglasses from Asos.com; top from American Apparel; belt by Country Road; Skirt by Forever New; Oroton Vintage bag; Clog from See by Chloe

For tips on scarf head bow making, check out my tutorial!

.

.

.

.

In other news, recently I was tagged by Chihime in this cool question/answer thing!

I have to apologize that I rarely pass on tags now because I never have the time and then later I can’t remember what it was I was tagged in!

Rules:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
No tag backs.


11 things about me:

1. What's your favorite makeup item?

This is hard!! Not only are there so many items I love but my preferences are always changing. At the moment I am loving my Stila 4 tone palettes (used in my Okarie makeup tutorial). It just has all the perfect colours I need for every look!

2. When you need some inspiration for styling yourself, where do you search first?

I have a lot of trouble with this! Obviously peering in my wardrobe doesn’t help at all, because it’s a freak’n mess in there! So I have a inspiration wall type deal up in my walk-in where I stick up pictures of looks I’ve liked from magazines, to remind myself of my own aesthetic – yes I sometimes can’t remember!

3. What color does describe your personality the best?

Probably red. It’s flashy, but a safe an obvious choice Smile with tongue out

4. What's your favorite sweet drink?

Aloe juice!!

5. What matches you better: powder eyeshadow or cream eyeshadow? Why?

I don’t know about ‘matches’, but I do prefer cream, for the foil look. My skin tone is tanned, so a lot of colours just don’t show up that well on me!


6. What's your favorite thing in your room?

My cat! haha


7. What's the best way for you to laugh loudly?

Russel Peters. Good natured racial humour gets me every time!


8. A place you would love to go, but you had never been before?

A cat cafe. But I wonder what they do about all the malting.

9. What's your favorite song?

At the moment, it has to be You & I by adorable IU!

10. How is your morning routine?

Wake up. Remember what I am. Go to work within the next 5 minutes because I’m late as usual! Smile with tongue out

11. Do you usually doll up yourself for going to work and/or school? If yes, please describe.
Thank you so much girls!!

Nope! I let my ugly side show at work. People who know about my blog can’t believe the dramatic transformation haha.


Tagging 11:

Rinny

Marion

MissFeelo

Anna Katharina

Jennifer Huang

nJennnifer

Natalie

Tifuani Haruka

L e n a

Banny

xphoebelinax

Now I know many of you don’t do tags, so don’t worry about it!

 

Questions for you, the fellowship of 11!!! DUN DUN DUN!

I’m not going easy on you guys! Hard profound questions about the meaning of life coming your way!

  1. Cosmetic surgery. Stupidity beyond belief, or a must for those of the nose bridge challenged?
  2. When you see a hot guy on the street, what is your first reaction?
  3. When you see a really pretty girl on the street, what is your first reaction?
  4. What’s more important about how others see you, your personality, or your looks?
  5. How do you explain to other people why you take so many pictures of yourself?
  6. Whose opinion matters to you more, your real life friends, or your blog followers?
  7. How much money do you think you’ve spent on things you only bought because it would help you write interest blog posts?
  8. When you are asked to review products on your blog, do you feel pressured to say you liked them even when you didn’t?
  9. What does the future hold for your blog, say in 2 or 3 years?
  10. Do you think there is an age limit for beauty or fashion bloggers? what’s this limit?
  11. Pirate or Ninja? Where do you stand? – your answer will shape my opinion of you for ever >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!