,

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mid week outfit–huge purple skirt

Pin It Now!

I was browsing my favourite antique store a while ago and I came across this weird huge purple skirt. I just couldn’t think why someone would have had something like this, and where they wore it to, but I loved how out of context it was-the colour, the shape, and the heavy sew-in petticoat that makes it all puffy. I love anything with a petticoat so I had to have it! It was only $10 – such a bargain for the amount of(albeit unnecessary) material. I think the shop lady was also wondering, as she took my money, where the heck is this girl going to wear it to!

120_2121_2

Wearing: Top by Prilgrim; Skirt, Vintage; cuff from Diva, Raleigh Wedge by Dolce Vita

124_2

What’s your latest random vintage buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment with Facebook!