,

Monday, May 2, 2011

Review: cpRx Lash Prescription

Pin It Now!
I've been thinking of trying a lash growing product for a while now, and the cpRx Lash Prescription is stocked by Myer at the moment. It must be flying off the shelves because it was out of stock last time I checked. I picked this one up on ebay for $47.95 - it's $69 on http://www.lashprescription.com/.

The product comes in the form of a pen that reminds me very much of the Clinique lip smoothie, but much thinner, with a twist bottom that pushes the serum up into the tip. You use it just like a liquid eyeliner.



Claims:
This products promises up to 72.29% longer and thicker looking lashes within 42 days, and that I should see results in only 2 weeks. I'm slightly confused by the word 'looking' - how do lashes 'look' longer and thicker without actually being longer and thicker? The instruction book says that the secret is 'breakthrough peptide technology', but I couldn't find any information about what this means or how the product actually works.

Does it work?
So far yes! I have been using this product for approximately 3 weeks. I can see what looks to be new bottom lashes growing where there weren't any before. I haven't noticed any changes to my top lashes, but I still have 3 more weeks to come to a conclusion.


Cons:
  • This can sting you eyes and make your eyelids go a little red after use. Getting it in your eyes hurts!
  • The instructions say one twist is enough, but it can take quite a while for the serum to get up to the brush. Sometimes it never does, so you give it another twist, then too much comes out...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you have tons of lashes. (: Spare me some? Lol just kidding.

    Great Blog! I enjoyed reading your posts & love your style. Keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me? haha I have like 10 lashes. They are each so precious to me, I named them :P

    Thanks for the kind words! I haven't been blogging for long and I don't know what I'm doing, so any encouragement is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lashes are so voluminous!!~ Such nice lashes~ >< I'm jealousss~ Hope the Lash Prescription works out for your top lashes too! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really think it must be the lighting.. Seriously, my eyelashes are next to invisible! >.<

    ReplyDelete

Comment with Facebook!